So I mentioned in my last post that I started feeling sick towards the middle of our trip. I blame James who kept promising all he had was allergies and smooched on me anyways. Pregnancy makes sickness a little bit harder, so when I woke up Thursday morning feeling worse we decided to take the day off and take it easy. So we went to Downtown Disney :)
 |
| Before we started the day I got pampered by my 3 favorite boys :) |
 |
| We made a quick stop at Target to get some souvenirs and this is where I found Makai. |
 |
| We had lunch here. It's owned by the same people who did Rainforest Cafe, so it has that same kind of feel only with Dinosaurs. It was awesome! They even have a pit filled with "bones" covered by sand so the kids could explore. |
 |
| This guy was right above our table. Makai loved watching him move. |
We also LOVED the Lego store:
 |
| These are made of legos. Ezra thought it was so neat. |
 |
| Lego Woody and Buzz = Christmas wishlist |
 |
| Lego Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs |
 |
| This was James' favorite |
Right outside the Disney Store:
 |
| We spent most of our time in the Disney Store and ToyLand. |
The boys got to ride the train there. There was so much to see. They even had a little splash pad for the kids. If I wasn't trying to get home so I could lay down we probably would've stayed a lot longer. We did get a really cool Christmas gift for the boys that I'm pretty excited about.
We got home early evening and went swimming. Then our
Florida Friends came over for a little bit to play a game and say good-bye. After that I let James get the boys ready for bed and then I went to bed. No fun being sick on vacation, but my family was so understanding and that really helped.
Only one Disney Day left :(
1 comment:
That bites that you felt crappy! I was going to ask how it was being pregnant and going and doing all of that walking around and stuff. I might die right about now! It's so nice that your parents were able to go with you guys. The lego store is amazing. Wow.
Post a Comment