9.20.2012

Hollywood Studios

Our 3rd Disney day was spent at Hollywood Studios:





We waited in line forever to meet these two.



Another long day for little Mak.
Don't know the lady James is sitting next to, but this picture is just awesome to me. Love my mom's face!
This was at the speedway stunt show. It was an awesome stunt driving show and they had a real Lightning McQueen there. It was so neat for the boys.
We did a lot more, but I started getting sick this day, so I was a little out of it. We saw a lot of shows and met a lot of characters this day and they were all great.

1 comment:

Michaela said...

I love that you stopped to see all the charachters! It's so fun with the kids!! And what is the picture with the boys and Minnie? I have been to HS about 20 times and have no idea where you got that picture. I love it!!