Our next Disney day was spent at Animal Kingdom. We started the day by seeing the Lion King show. This was awesome! It was James' favorite part of our whole Disney trip.
![]() |
| Our first and only meet and greet with Mickey |
| I love my dad's face in this one. He and James had big smiles for most of this Lion King show. |
| "Raffe's" are Makai's favorite, so he was so excited to a real one on our Safari. |
![]() |
| Ezra came on this ride twice and decided that was enough for him. It really is a scary ride. Especially if you sit next to the weirdo I had to sit next to :) |
| Of course we had our daily ice cream stop while waiting for the big non-pregnant kids to go on a ride. |
![]() |
| I love this pic of Makai. Classic. |
![]() |
| obviously we were having a really hard time having fun. |






4 comments:
I went to Animal Kingdom when I was 20ish weeks with Holly. Nobody in our group let me ride anything. Invalid for a day. I did go on the Safari but Atley was screaming the whole time which made it hard for anyone to enjoy!
Lame story, but I'm glad your people were nice to you. Love that picture of James :-)
Much love. Thanks for the posts!
KAYLEEN!!! I miss you and your family sooo much!! Ezra and Makai are getting so big! I will have to start saving up to come out and see you guys! We should talk soon and catch up, I know you are a busy mommy so if you ever have time give me a call! Love you guys! Tell James, Ezra and Makai that I say hi!! :)
This looks like so much fun with little kids--I'm jealous :)
I love it all. I laughed my face off at that picture with James and you on the ride. Hilarious.
Cute boys in a magical place, I'm loving reading all about it. You've convinced me. So worth it!
Post a Comment