So, as I have mentioned, our family was able to go to Disney World recently. James and I honeymooned there and always talked about going back around our 5th anniversary which was this August. We were blessed to have my parents come with us. So many people told us our kids were too young, but I think their ages were just fine. I think 4-6 is the perfect age for the magic of Disney. The boys LOVED it. So Makai may not remember it. We'll just have to go again :)
We drove which is about 13 hours. We decided to leave at 3:30am thinking the boys would go back to sleep for a good chunk of the ride. That wasn't so smart. They didn't go back to sleep and I don't do well on little sleep. They did take a little nap though and we made it there safely that evening. We relaxed with my parents, went swimming and unpacked. The next day we relaxed some more, went to church, swam some more and went to bed early to get ready for DISNEY WORLD!!
Our first Disney day was spent at Magic Kingdom. It was magical. And hot.
 |
| We gave this kid his binky any time he wanted it during the week, so he pretty much had that and his "kitty" all day every day. I thought it would be a nightmare to get him back to 'binky only in bed' but he has been wonderful about it since we got home. |
 |
| watching fireworks. Makai couldn't quite make it :) |
It was a late first night, but so fun! James and I LOVE Magic Kingdom.
Coming Soon: Animal Kingdom
1 comment:
Fun Fun Fun!! We just barely missed you guys in Florida. Seeing your pictures makes me want to go back already! I'm having some major Disney withdrawals! Even in the hot summer it's so magical!
Post a Comment