9.18.2012

Florida Friends

We were able to make a trip to Florida this September. One of my favorite people lives in Florida. Amanda and I were roommates at BYU-Idaho. James and I have been following in their shadows as far as getting married and when we had our babies. They moved out of Rexburg before they had their second baby, so it has been quite awhile since we had seen each other. 
Ezra and her 4 year old Katherine were womb friends.
We met up one evening at our condo for a swim. (This picture just screams humid to me. And it was. )
The next day Amanda and her kids were able to meet us at Magic Kingdom.
Ezra and Katherine were singled out during the Monster's Inc show. They were so shy and cute. 
Amanda with her beautiful grown up babies, Katherine and Adam
Makai was sharing his ice cream with Adam. Too cute.
We met up again later that week to say good-bye. Hopefully it won't be close to 3 more years before we get together!

I sure do love this girl.
Brian and James knew each other before we were all married too, so we were destined to all be friends.
He calls her "my friend". Either he can't remember her name or he just really likes that she is his friend.

Really miss you guys! Thanks for meeting up with us during our adventures in Florida. 

1 comment:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

So fun! I loved the picture of them at the monsters inc show- so cute!