9.17.2012

The Gist of Our Summer

Our summer has been filled with playing outside, going crazy inside, trips to the park or Six Flags and many long hot days.
Here's a taste of our summer:
We love dress up in our house. 
This is Ezra's favorite dress up costume. He wears it at least once a day.
This kid has started hiding binky's and then climbing in bed to find them in the middle of the day. It's gonna be tough to get rid of it. 
We've enjoyed playing outside most days. We even had a gooey pool one day to change things up and it was awesome.
The boys (Makai especially) have taken an interest in bugs. They like to chase butterflies, kill ants and yell at worms. 
Every now and then we pack up the bikes and head to the church parking lot for more room and a safe area to ride bikes. I've even tried taking off Ezra's training wheels this summer, but he panicked so I decided we'd wait until next summer for that. Makai has a bike too, but he enjoys chasing after Ezra screaming at him.
We've had many many days of the boys being the wild boys that they are. 
This summer has flown by so quickly. I can't believe it's practically fall already. Here's to cooler weather, soccer games and holidays!!

1 comment:

kelsey said...

You alluded to a trip to Disney and now I'm dying to hear all about it! JEALOUS. I need to know how your boys were. I've been trying to cajole Jake into planning a trip for years, but people always tell us our kids are too young and won't even remember it so why bother. I say, those guys suck and seeing tiny kids in Disneyland/world would be the highlight of my life. LOL. So I'm anxiously waiting . . .