9.22.2012

Magic Kingdom AGAIN :)

Our 5th and final Disney day was spent back at Magic Kingdom. It was either there or Epcot and my parents went with the flow, so we got to choose the most magical place of all again :) 
Unfortunately I still wasn't feeling very well, so we rented a wheelchair for me for the day. I felt like a huge dork and James admitted to being embarrassed to be around me, but it was such a blessing. Don't know if I could have made it through the day without it.
 Big thanks to my dad who pushed me all day. (Even though it was completely embarrassing to have people see just the two of us and me with my Happy Anniversary pin and then wish us a Happy Anniversary. At one point my dad proclaimed, "Not me, these two (gesturing to me and James, who kept his distance from his handicap wife.)

It did rain on us this day and we all got pretty wet, but it didn't stop any of the fun.

This is the end of the day. Poor little Makai. We did plan on leaving the parks a couple of the days for naps, but that never happened, so he napped in strollers and on shoulders and not at all some days. What a trooper.
(Just noticed my mom is glancing over at Ezra. She was most likely watching to see if he was putting his fingers in his mouth like he did for just about every picture we tried to take. She got him some stuff to put on his fingers to help break the habit. So far no luck, but I'm going to keep trying. Thanks mom.)
This is my favorite picture of our whole trip. He is holding hands and staring up at Rapunzel (his favorite-est princess ever). I can just see the magic in his eyes. Seriously, I keep looking at this one and it almost makes me tear up.

She is making a "pinkie promise" that she won't tell anyone that she is his favorite princess. She also gave him a kiss on his cheek and let him hold her hair. So precious.
Cinderella is the ONLY princess that Makai would see. He cried and ran from the rest, but he barely loosened his grip on Cinderella.
Seriously, who is that guy in the front? Okay, I guess I'm not much better, but gotta love my dad's genuine smiles and cute little Ezra being so brave.
Ezra LOVED Splash Mountain. We did this one a handful of times.
The Toy Story ride. We rode this one a handful of times too. Even Makai enjoyed it. Have I mentioned how kid/baby friendly Disney World is? Makai went on most of the rides with us.
These boys... They are my favorite. (Makai too)
Is there a more magical place than this? I want to be Minnie Mouse.
 We got a sneak peak tour at the New FantasyLand opening this December. It was so neat. They had the kids put on a little play with Belle and Ezra was chosen to play the Beast! He had to "roar" in front of the audience and he did great!
Ezra with his Beast cape, Makai/James was the pepper shaker and that other little boy is Maurice (Belle's Father) in jail.
Here he is "roaring" at Belle.
It was clearly a very ferocious roar.
At the end of the play they shared a dance. I could just die over how happy this makes me.

Belle gave my handsome prince a big smoocher-oo in front of everyone. He loved it.
We had an early evening and went back to the condo to pack and get ready for our long drive back. I am so happy to have these memories to share with my parents. My dad is the king of video-taping so I can't wait to see the movie he makes! Big thanks to mom and dad for their help with the kids and little old me. Love you guys.

We will be going back in the not too distant future if anyone wants to join us? I miss it. It wasn't even that bad being pregnant besides getting sick and hating myself in all our pictures. So glad we have like a bazillion pictures and family videos to help us remember and re-experience the magic over and over again. 

2 comments:

Michaela said...

I am SO JEALOUS that you guys got to preview New FantasyLand!! And Ezra got to play the BEAST!!! Oh, I would have died to watch Calin do that! Beauty and the Beast is his favorite Disney movie, and I swear the kid was born to play the Beast! We probably saw the show at HS 10+ times. He had the Beast's part down pat by the end of the summer!

Oh, and YES I will go back with you!! It's crazy how you can never get tired of Disney! It's like the more you go, the more you love it!!! It's so Magical!! So, how about next spring, before it heats up, and before the crowds start? huh? :)

kelsey said...

I'm so in love with all of it. Mostly the little boys with their princesses---- SO FREAKING ADORABLE. I can't hardly stand it.