9.24.2012

First Day of School


Ezzy started his second year of preschool last week. 

He has a hard time being serious. No idea where he gets that from ;)
Makai was excited to go to "shool" too.
Ezra is in a different program this year and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. It is at the high school and taught by the HS students in the early child development class. I think it's a great opportunity for the HS students, just a little different for Ezzy. It's a really small class and he has different teachers just about every day, so that might be a hard adjustment. It's only about an hour and it is super cheap compared to every other program around, so that's an upside. It's mostly for social interaction anyways and he'll certainly be getting that.

He made a friend. His name is Michael and apparently he is Ezra's "BEST friend". He's also a teenager and one of his teachers :)

2 comments:

Johnny said...

Oh, I loved these posts! He is growing up so fast! I am so excited for Caity to play soccer, looks like fun!

Johnny said...

(oh and this is Mary)