Day 9: Growing Up
Since we haven't used his computer in over a year there were several pictures on here that had been forgotten about. They brought me to tears. They were all of our little Ez. I miss his littleness. I know he's still little, but to me he just looks so big. He's not my baby any more and it makes me sad. His baby fat is thinning and he's got a "grown-up" little boy look. Why can't we click on a picture and go back in time just for a day? I'd probably live in pictures, so I guess it's good that we can't.James was laughing at me tearing up and ooing and ahhing over how squishy he used to be. Then he came and joined me for a trip down memory lane and said, "aww, I see what you mean!"
Seriously, I could eat him. Stop growing Tressler Boy!! Please please please!
Day 10: Monsters
Ezra and I have found our new favorite craft to do together. Monster puppets! We got them in the arts and crafts section at Wal-Mart and I almost didn't buy them. I'm so glad I did. It's the perfect travel craft, quiet time craft, boy craft, etc. I love it maybe more than Ezra.
He's got a fascination with monsters and scary creatures and well, just about anything else associated with boys. I told him there were monsters in the bathtub drain that try to steal all his toys when the water drains and he thought that was cool. I also told him there were monsters that live above his bed and he tried talking to them. Weird.

Ezra was so proud of all the monsters he created.



1 comment:
I miss littlenss too!! (He looks so grown up in the last pic!) Where did you get the monster puppet kits? Or did you do it yourself?
Post a Comment