Here's how everyone in the Tressler home seems to be feeling today:
(Ezra said, "No more pictures please mommy" while I snapped this shot.)
It started out rough and has so far continued through the day. At least Ezra isn't screaming any more. Though there is a very whiny child running through my house who greatly resembles my toddler. We're all just a little tired.
James and I are kind of in limbo right now. We're just trying to make some big decisions. It's a little (a lottle) stressful. I don't usually talk about money. I don't stress about it. I just pay the bills and forget about it. But lately it's on my mind and the lack of it is starting to take its' toll on my focus.
I'm really learning the truth to the expression, "When it rains, it pours." I just wish I was learning a positive take to that quote. It seems like everything we own is breaking all at the same time. Our fridge, oven, car, itouch, crockpot, TV. I don't like the constant pressure of living.
It's just one of those days and I'm ready for bed.

5 comments:
I hate those days...I know it doesn't help...but I love your writing, I always can feel what you are expressing and it just feels like I have like a soul sister (as cheezy as that is.) But really...I always feel like I can relate to your happiest to your saddest days. I love you, Kayleen- you rock.
And I love the picture of ezra..
You can have our crockpot!
I'm so sorry you're having a "lottle" (love that) stress right now. It's sad how stressful money (or lack thereof) can be. We've had a bunch of things break at our house lately too. Today I had a guy up on the roof fixing a leak and at the same time a guy in the basement fixing the furnace! Oh, and Kev's car has been having issues. Joy. Hang in there. Things will work out. I sure miss and love you guys.
Post a Comment