Ezra and Makai going down the slide at the local Arctic Circle play area. Makai was like, "My brother is holding me and I have nothing to hold on to? I'm doomed!" At least that's what I'd be thinking if I was a baby put in Ezra's lap going down a slide.
James took me and the boys to Fat Cats (our local family fun zone- they have an arcade, movies, bowling, mini golf, and a shooting area). We went bowling and then played in the arcade. Ezra had a blast.
Makai had a lot of fun too. He loooved this ride! It was so cute. I was so excited to see a seat with a buckle so he could ride with big brother! If not I surely would have forced him to sit on one while I walked in a circle holding him. Silly, I know. He's 6 months, like he cares, right? But oh he did! We spent most of our tokens on this ride. It is so much fun to watch my kids on slides and rides. I just love watching them being kids and having fun. I'd go nuts taking them to Disney World. I get goosebumps thinking of how excited and giddy Ezra would be at a place like that. If you can't be two any more, at least you can enjoy that youthful excitement through your children! I think it's even better that way.



1 comment:
Hey! We were there yesterday too!! And I thought the same thing about Disney land while Caity was getting cozy with Kermit in his convertable, I can't wait until JOhnny is a little bigger!
Post a Comment