So, I'm getting more and more behind as these 30 Days go. Sorry. Maybe I should just apologize to Mary because I think she's probably the only one still checking in every day. I always have TONS of pictures and stories to share about my kids and sometimes I think it's probably annoying and/or boring to everyone else, but then again, I don't blog for everyone else. I blog for our family and the Grandma's and if someone else happens to enjoy it too then "two birds".
But for today....
This is James with his roommates before he met me. Of course he's the center of it all. He's a lot like me in those regards, but he thankfully gives it up from time to time to let me make a fool of myself because I'm socially awkward.
I love him. A lot.
The End.

3 comments:
I check everyday to see the new post, and it makes my day. So Please please keep them coming.
hahahahahaha! i love this!! {i check daily too!}
I read your blog and I love it! And I am also socially awkward. :)
Post a Comment