"My aim is to keep this bathroom clean. Your aim will help." (source unknown)
So, remember THIS post on my "Mommy Blog"?
Well, we're just having some potty training set backs.
Today Ezra made it to the bathroom and even onto the toilet, but his "pee-er" didn't quite make it inside the toilet. Then I let him run around without his pull-up on after his bath because he's been going in his pull-up so much lately that I thought it would help to take a step back. Oh silly me. He pooped on my carpet. Then when I put his pull-up on, he filled that too. Ugh. I'm feeling the pressure with potty training patience now. Diapers were so much easier.

(this counts as a photo, right?)
1 comment:
Ahhh! I HATE potty training. I gave up...and I know I need to get back on the band wagon if I want her to be trained before she is in primary- blast it...why can't their be like a program we just upload into the kiddies and turn on a switch. (ps- thanks for calling me back...we figured it out :) )
Post a Comment