3.07.2011

Day 7: Daddy's Day Off

James had the day off today. We LOVE daddy's days off. We went shopping, out to dinner and to a movie. We went to Narnia and there was one particularly scary scene with a big sea creature. James quickly covered Ezra's eyes and told him not to look, but what did Ezra do? He moved daddy's hands and started air fighting the sea creature. He also growled at it a couple of times. Where does he get his bravery? Definitely not from his mommy who still suffers from nightmares a couple times a week.

It was so fun to spend the whole day doing whatever we wanted to do and we were all together.



Daddy was trying on shoes and Ezra always has to do whatever daddy is doing.

Betcha can't guess where we went to dinner... Makai was having so much fun with this balloon. It was so adorable.

I think our "Day 7" adventures wore him out:
Is it just me or is the sight of kids falling asleep and/or sleeping the sweetest thing?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh Kayleen, your boys are SOOOOOOOOO cute! I can't believe how big Ezra is getting! I love that video of Makai...classic. He is so sweet. We love Red Robin too! Yum.

Courtney Carter said...

i love that video :) so cute

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

That is so funny about the sea creature- I laughed outloud!

Jenn and Kylann said...

Awe!! I want to see Makai! I love the little noises he's making while trying to fight to stay awake. Such a cute video! Miss you sister!