4.07.2013

Luray Caverns

Another hurried vacation was to Luray Caverns in Luray, Va. 


Do you see the wooly mammoth? 
This is the best family pic we got. Deklan slept the whole tour and Makai ran most of it.

Catching water

When you touch them, the stop growing, so we had to be careful, but there were some areas throughout the tour that they allowed us to touch and Ezra thought that was pretty cool.

At one point Ezra walked ahead of us while we hung back and took another picture and then they turned all the lights off. I panicked waiting for Ezra's screams thinking he'd be terrified. I ran ahead calling for him and heard nothing. Then they turned the lights back on and he was just standing there, not frightened in the least. Such a brave boy!

Throughout the whole tour we picked out spots that we thought Batman lived in and where we would set up our tent or our rooms if we went down there to live.
Though I can confidently say we will not be moving down there any time soon :)

No comments: