4.07.2013

Great Wolf Lodge

Before James left for training we tried to squeeze in a couple family vacations. We had to take another trip to Great Wolf Lodge since that was our favorite family vacation spot last year. It's not as much fun with a newborn, but we still had a great time!
This is a racoon. He read the kids a bedtime story.

Deklan got to hang out in his carseat most of the time because I forgot my carrier. He doesn't seem too upset about that though :)
It's amazing that all 5 of us slept as well as we did being as close as we were. I can't believe the boys slept in the same bed! Though Ezra did wake me up saying, "Makai keeps getting on my pillow!" lol
My awesome husband who says this is easy. I tried it. It's not as easy as he says. Though Ezra did it twice, so it can't be too bad.


Makai wasn't feeling too well, so he didn't go crazy like I thought he would, but by the second day he was laughing much more. He still can't stop talking about the water "shwides"
When Deklan wasn't smiling, he was sleeping. What a patient baby he was this trip! 
The boys enjoyed themselves. The other day Ezra told me he thinks we need another trip to Great Wolf Lodge next week. haha! If only I could brave it with 3 boys by myself, but... not gonna happen :)

1 comment:

Jeremy,Jennie said...

This is AWESOME!!!!! LOVE the video of Ezra!!