4.18.2013

The Circus

Last month the circus came to town and Grandma and Pop-Pop took us all to see it! It was wonderful.

The boys got a sugar high with a snocone, cotton candy and lemonade.  
On the edge of their seats :) 
And then back for more sugar..



The cats were my favorite part. 


I love the circus. Though there are always some acts that make me cringe. For example, this time they had the "Hair Sisters". They spun on ropes with just their hair and lifted each other up by connecting their pony tails and swinging from a metal right. For someone who is having major post baby shedding, all I could think of was how I'd be afraid to go bald!

Since James left for training before the circus, we had a spare ticket, so we had a friend of ours come along. She had never seen the circus before. I made sure to warn her that it is likely to make her want to join the circus when she grows up. (at least that's what it does for James and me :) I wouldn't mind being a clown if there's ever an opening!!
We all had a great time. Thanks Grandma and Pop-Pop!!

2 comments:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

That is so cool! I have never been to one before- this made me want to take my kids so badly! What a great memory.

Jeremy,Jennie said...

How fun!!! I LOVED the circus when I was little!!! My kids have only been to one, the first of many :).
And somedays I feel like it's a circus at my house.... :)