This is Ezra's wishlist:
It says, bracelet, dream-lite, pirate, avengers, and spider-man. I love his little list and cute letters.
The only thing he told me he wanted before trying to make a list was a dream-lite. I found a decent deal on one, ordered it the day after Thanksgiving and have been waiting ever since. Apparently is was put on back-order. All I have to say is that darn thing better get here in time for Christmas!
I am done Christmas shopping! I just need to get a couple more cards sent out and then I can relax (or maybe just move and/or have a baby). We're not doing Christmas cards this year :( Hope family members aren't offended by not getting one. I'm just a slacker and never got around to it and now I'd just rather not bother. Sorry!
Are you ready for Christmas?!
1 comment:
what is a dream lite? I'm going to have to google it . . . when norah isn't around, so she doesn't see what it is and suddenly want one too!
Post a Comment