11.14.2012

Ezra's Last Soccer Game

The season has officially come to an end. I have loved watching little Ez grow and become more comfortable through practices and games. What a difference there was from his very first game to his last.

Daddy was only able to make it to two of his games this season and they were the only two games Ezra scored in. We've decided Daddy is his good luck charm :)

He scored 3 goals in his last game!!! It was awesome. He ran to me during a water break and said with pride, "I'm not sharing at all!" That's right, I have taught my child not to share in soccer (at least in this stage). He was so happy to have daddy there and ran to him for high fives and confirmation that he saw the goals after each one.
Me: Wait a minute... how many goals did you score?!

Getting his medal. It even has his name on it. 
He was so so proud. I love when he feels proud of himself.
Makai keeps asking to go to "Shoccer game, Za Za." With which he'll always follow with, "Shoccer all done." He's a little sad we can't go watch Za Za any more, but he seems content to know there will be more games to come when it's warmer out.
If he has to get older, at least there are fun things like watching him play soccer  to help me cope!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Haha so cute! That is so fun, and I love that he scored when James was there.