I LOVE decorating for the holidays. There is something so exciting about opening up the box full of decorations and remembering all the fun stuff you have to make the holiday's more festive. This year was especially fun opening the boys' costumes from last year and seeing how stinking adorable they are. We have since added them to our dress up clothes. They are cleaned up every night and wind up back on the floor ever morning.
 |
| They are monsters, but still so cute. It's the perfect costume for these boys. |
 |
| My new favorite Halloween Decoration/Souvenir from our Disney trip this year! Thanks Dad!! |
I love Halloween. I love pumpkins, lights, candy, cutesy monsters and costumes. (I hate the gore and greatly wish that wasn't such a tradition for our culture.) But this holiday is filled with fun and imagination for children and I love it!
2 comments:
I agree!! I love pumpkins and all the cute stuff, but I despise artificial/gory limbs--I won't even go in costume stores during the off-seasons because they feel so wrong to me. Have Fun with your cute decor :)
ooh what cute little monsters!! And I love your Disney countdown! So fun!!
Post a Comment