9.30.2012

Ezra's First Goal

Saturday Ezra had his second soccer game of the season. Daddy was able to be there for it too! Our little star spent most of the game standing near the ball and running the same direction as the ball, but keeping some distance from it. Though there was one time during the game that he got the ball and just ran with it. He ran straight for the goal and kicked that ball right in! It was such a proud moment. Especially for little Ez :)
His victory dance!!
AAANND still celebrating. 
I may eat him.
He has been telling everyone about it and especially adds the part about how proud his daddy is of him and how when he looked at us he saw daddy cheering for him :)
I'm so happy this was the day that James was able to be there for him.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute! I love his victory poses! What a fun guy!

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

That is so cute! I can picture his little face. What a lucky little boy!

Katie R said...

I bet Colin can't wait for the day that our girls have their first goals. I'm so glad James was able to see it! And what a cutie! I love how excited he was!!

Katherine Johnston said...

You rock Ezra! Wish I could go to one of your games.