Like the new layout??
So I have this friend. She is really talented and really nice to me and those two things come together into really sweet favors like redoing my blog for me. I have no idea how to do anything but type a post really, so I greatly appreciate her help.
My blog design for the past two years was also done by Caley as a gift right after we had Makai. This time she knew I was feeling sad and she decided to help cheer me up in a way that she could from across the whole country and with her great talents. She really is fabulous. Check out more of her blog design and other design work HERE.
I'm loving it. You can click on our 'Meet the Tressler's' picture and it links to individual pictures which then link to little posts about each of us. It's so great. Way cooler than anything I could've done. Now if only I could get her to come decorate me house (when we actually get one).
Thank you Caley.
2 comments:
Um, I NEED her for modern healthy mom. NEED. I'm so clueless, it's a wonder I ever got it up and running. So nice to have friends with talents that we don't possess ourselves!
Thanks Kayleen! I'm so glad you love it! You deserve every bit of happiness and love in the world! xoxo!
Post a Comment