8.02.2012

Babysitting

We have had the opportunity to babysit a little bit this summer. We watched a little boy named Zachary one day a week the month of July and the boys had a blast together. He's a sweet boy. 

Ezra and Zachary. He loved playing outside and especially in the water. 

We were also able to see Miss Jillie again and I couldn't get enough. It was too short, so I'm hoping her nanny mysteriously gets chicken pox or something. (I'm kidding. I don't wish illness on anyone, but I wouldn't mind if she decides to take a couple week vacation so we can play with Jillie more :)

Look at her gorgeous blue eyes. I love that they are holding hands!
She's so adorable.
It's funny to see Makai near a baby because I always think of  Makai as a little baby, but he looks so big here. Though Miss Jillie is growing so fast too. I can't believe she's standing and so close to walking in such a short time.
It's funny because I always loved babysitting when I was in high school and even though I now have children of my own, I still really love other peoples kids and watching them explore the world.

2 comments:

Katie R said...

She really is a beauty! And your boys are such cuties. I wish my kids were as good at playing with others!

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

I thought the same thing when I saw the picture of Makai and Jillie playing side by side- maybe because Johnny is still a baby to me? I love seeing Mak's little personality come out in your pictures!