7.24.2012

Visit with Samuel

A couple weeks ago the boys and I were able to make an overnight trip to Virginia to visit some of our first Maryland friends who just moved. Samuel and Ezra played soccer together and hit it off right away. We had such a wonderful time visiting and it was hard to leave. 


The boys were so wild together. It was fun and crazy. Samuel is such a sweet boy. He has a new little brother named Elijah who I was happy to hold and snuggle when he would let me :)


They were so wiped the next afternoon that it didn't take long for them to zonk out:

As an early birthday present we finally turned Makai's carseat forward facing.
He loves it! I love that I can see him now and he and Ezra can hold hands better :)
We had a great time and are so happy to have such good friends out here. 
We just wished they lived closer!!

1 comment:

Jeremy,Jennie said...

Your boys are SO cute and getting so big!! LOVE Ezra's glasses in the first pic-such a little stud!