7.22.2012

Our Waterbed

I found the idea for this here.

The other day we made a waterbed. I was planning on having this for Ezra's birthday party, so I wanted to make sure it worked and was fun for the kids. I planned to color the water and fill it with toys, but I was eager to just get it filled and see if it would work. We didn't end up doing it for Ezra's party since we were moved indoors due to weather, but this was certainly not the last time we'll do this activity.



After they played on it for awhile I thought it would be fun to bring out finger paints and get messy. They loved it.


I asked Makai what he was doing. I caught the end of his response in this picture, "I painting."
I think next time we'll do shaving cream or baby oil. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Grafulas said...

I must know about this waterbed-making business. You may inform me :) Oh, and I think the eggs shaped like a 30 were genius--I'm going to try and remember that for Carl...

kelsey said...

That's amazing. Maybe one day I'll be ambitious like that. Love the shaving cream idea!