We had a wonderful family getaway last week. We took a trip to Great Wolf Lodge:
| This is in the lobby. They have 3 shows a day where these characters sing and dance. The boys were enthralled by it. |
They have an Arcade Room that we made sure to visit:
We were upgraded to their KidKamp themed suite upon arrival. The boys were beside themselves when they saw their room.
This is the boys half of our room:
| Ezra now can't wait for his own "Big Boy Bunk Bed". I was just thankful he didn't fall off in the middle of the night. |
And here's the indoor water park:
The boys had a BLAST!
These pics are terrible, sorry. Ezra had such a blast going down ALL of the slides. He was so brave. These are the kid ones, but he went for the big "scary" ones too.
| In the wave pool |
![]() |
| Cool Surfer Dad |
| Not so cool, not so surfer, mom. |
This was my favorite of our family vacations so far!
Definitely worth it if there's one in you're area and you're in the mood for a good time.
It was so hard to leave. I can't wait to go back. I'd be ready in ten minutes.












3 comments:
That sounds sooooo fun!!! I wanted to get away on a mini family trip before this baby came, but that's not going to happen. :( Oh well, someday!!!
That looks AMAZING!!!!!! I love Ezra's green hat. Your boys are adorable, and seriously getting so big!! Wish so bad they had something like this close to us....we would go in a heartbeat!!
In that first photo, Ezra looks so old! He's like a real little boy now and all the baby Ezra is gone! I only wish I was around to see more of it. It's funny how I'm more attached to your kids than to some of my nieces and nephews (ha!)
We really really miss you guys! Thanks for all your comments on my blog. I'm glad we can keep in touch this way. It makes a big distance seem small. I think about you guys every time I see jobs in Maryland. I've been seeing them more and more these days. Here's hoping....:-)
Post a Comment