3.31.2012

THE CIRCUS

Last week Pop-pop and Grandma Lene took us all to the circus! It was wonderful.
Ezra still loves to match Makai. He gets upset if I put Makai in the wrong shirt some mornings.


The clowns were quite talented and funny. 
Ezra was sooo into it. (I love how "Sandlot" his hat looks here :) He sat so still and wide-eyed through the whole thing.
I just kept thinking how fun and amazing it must be to be a part of something so cool.
Then I thought how I totally missed out on not going to clown school.


Ezra says his favorite part was when the guy got lit on fire and catapulted across the room. It was pretty cool. He had to remind me about 15 times that that was his favorite part. Too bad it was the shortest part of the whole show.
Maybe James missed out on clown school... 
I had no idea we were making the same face. How silly. Makai was amazing while on daddy's lap and a little too independent while with me. He loved dancing, eating popcorn and cotton candy (and the goldfish and lolli's I snuck in). He also enjoyed watching the elephants, horses and tigers. He's a huge animal lover.

Thank you Pop-pop and Grandma Lene for a memorable trip to the circus!!

No comments: