4.06.2012

Temple and Kissing

This is my conversation with Ezra today:


E: When I'm a daddy, I can kiss you on the lips.
Me: Well, not me, but you can kiss your wife on the lips.
E: Who will be my wife?
Me: The girl you choose to take to the temple.
E: But I might get lost when I try to find the temple, so you'll have to help me get there.
Me: Of course I'll help you. You won't get lost. We'll give you great directions :)


To him it was literal, to me it was a spiritual lesson and a task I hope I don't fall short at.
 I will do my best to help little Z get to the temple. (All so he can kiss on the lips :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie. We sure miss you guys.

Danielle said...

So sweet!

kelsey said...

Kids are CUTE.

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

what a sweet and tender moment between mommy and son. How sweet! I miss you guys!!