We had the opportunity to go on a fancy New England Sleigh Ride while up north. It was actually a Trailor Pull since there was no snow on the ground, but the kids didn't know the difference.
 |
| My 4 year old nephew Tyler |
 |
| My mom aka Nana and my niece Lily. My mom wrapped her scarf around her head which was a great idea, but an interesting look :) Maybe she really just had a toothache? |
 |
| My Sister-in-law, Jamie (My brother, Jason, was at work) |
 |
| The Makie Doodle |
 |
| I love these little faces |
 |
| Grandpa and Makai |
 |
| Ezra and his buddy, Tyler |
 |
| We saw this face a lot during the ride because he just wanted to get out and run around. Plus he refused to stay seated so he fell over every bump or sped up trot. |
 |
| We stopped halfway through the ride to roast marshmallows and drink hot chocolate. Though Ezra made me wait until his was cold because he insisted that he only likes, "Cold Chocolate". |
 |
| Proud Grandpa with 4 of his 6 Grandbabies |
 |
| This is the Grandpa Makai's middle came from. Makai was super fond of him and started calling him "Gaaa-Paa" |
 |
| Don't mind the insides of Ezra's nose. |
 |
| On our way back Ezra spotted these and said, "Whoa, Mom! Look at those HUGE Marshmallows! Wow" |
It was so fun.
We're still pulling hay off our coats and boots, but it was so nice to have gone. Thanks again Nana and Grandpa!
p.s. Jenn, in case you were wondering about Makai's hat... I forgot the one you gave him, but thankfully Old Navy had them for only a couple of dollars.
3 comments:
I love you guys. So many cute pictures! Cute boys, cute mom. I love the picture of your dad with the kids.
That looks like SO SO much fun!!!! Kaden would die for the opportunity to do that....he's all into roasting marshmallows these days. LOVED Makai's adorable little sad face.
Haha! I hadn't even thought about his hat. No worries. ;o) And when I saw that last picture, I thought, wow, those look like Marshmallows...Then I saw the caption. Smart kid. lol...Wish we could have been there. :o( I think you should try and come visit me and the boys when I'm all by my lonesome when Kylann's away training.
Post a Comment