My parents took us all to Chuck E. Cheese's one night for dinner. It was Ezra's first time ever being there. He has talked about it often, so he was really excited. He wasn't even afraid of that crazy mouse.
Ezra loved all the video games. Though he was too young for most of them. While I was chasing Mr. Mak around, I could hear Ezra grunting and groaning because he wasn't winning all the games. It was kind of cute actually. Makai just liked all the lights and the kiddie rides. Annnd our great prizes!
Thanks Nana and Grandpa!
1 comment:
I promise I don't mean to take over your blog- but I am loving the pictures! I just love your boys- I can't help but smile every picture I see! And I don't have your email and you don't have facebook but this cracked me up: EVERY time Caity sees a pretty mom with long hair (yes, they are ALWAYS the pretty ones.) She says, "oh, looks its ezra's mom!"
Post a Comment