My Brother and Sister-in-Law are pretty fun. They live in my parents' basement, so whenever they had a dance party, we heard it and headed downstairs. This is the result of one of those parties:
Ezra has been trying to break dance.
Sometimes he gets it and looks really good. Other times he just spins around and looks good doing that too. He gets really frustrated when he can't do it just the way he wants too. Either way, he's a ham. I have no idea where he got that from.... ;)
That's my brother, Jay (aka Jason if you grew up with him and have a hard time changing his name.) He's a blast. He's nutty and silly and is just one of the kids. Makai adored him and gave him like 10 hugs when we had to say goodbye :(
We kept trying to encourage Makai to do the "Butterfly". It's a move James taught him where he moves his knees in and out. It's adorable, but he wasn't interested in performing this time. I'll get it on video sometime soon.
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! You're kids are so cute!!!! I want to cry I love them so much! Makai is so grown up! And Ezra is seriously the coolest kid I know. Thanks so much for sharing, this made me miss you guys a ton.
Wow, those boys have got some moves!!!! Loved Ezra's awesome dancing, we miss you guys!!
Makai is such a big boy! I can't believe how much he has changed! Ezra has a real talent for dancing. Let's put him in a talent contest :-)
Love the blog. It looks like you really enjoyed the time with your family.
We miss you guys!
So cute!! Kyler and Chase would have loved this! Kyler LOVES to dance. And he's got some pretty good moves for a kid his age.
Post a Comment