11.23.2011

Tressler Boy Update

Ezra:
Ezra chose this pic for the post 
Adorable
Runs everywhere
Is only slightly dramatic
HAS to be the one to say EVERY prayer
Makes himself laugh
Has the highest pitched laugh
Loves "cool" baths (bubble bath, jacuzzi tub style)
Favorite color is green
Is obsessed with our "Learning Time"
Loves doing projects
Sings while he plays
Constantly tells me I'm his buddy and best friend
Loves playing rough with daddy
He especially enjoys sword fighting and saying "take it like a man!"
Eats like a very picky bird, but is slowly getting better at trying new things (liking them is another issue)
Has THE WEAKEST gag reflex ever and vomits regularly because of it
Always has to show off his shirts first thing when he gets to preschool
Strokes my hair while we snuggle
Still loves the wii, but thankfully asks for it much less
Every show and movie he has ever seen is his favorite
Paranoid for his brother's safety (you'll never hear him scream as loud as he does when he thinks Makai is in danger)
Knows everyones name at preschool and says they are all his friends
Loves when he's praised for good listening
Has to know what's going to happen when he wakes up before he'll go to sleep
Wakes up early every morning and asks if it's too early to be awake
Stays awake anyways
So proud that he can hold his breath and go under water
Excited to learn to read
Makes his bed all by himself and reminds me what a big boy he is because of it
Mommy's little helper (He helped me fold laundry and actually did a decent job!)
Never picks his nose (I thought all kids did that, but he thinks it's gross)
Loves to have "talks" and asks for them often
Called Grandma in after bedtime to ask if bread started with a "d"
Can verbally spell his name and can write all the letters for his name
Calls himself Ezra James Trexler
Thinks Makai's name is Makai Neil Mommy
Says and does the funniest things
Favorite toys that he just can't sleep without are always small and easy to lose
So excited to be a daddy, but told me the other day that he will wait
Always asks if he can stay on 2 anytime I give him 3 or 5 minutes before we leave
The funniest, sweetest little boy I know and he really is my best buddy.

Makai:
Also adorable
Goes up and down stairs like a champ
Loves slides; climbs them and goes down them all by himself
Mega daddy's boy
Eats everything, especially broccoli and cheese
Won't give up his double naps
Stopped nursing in October and hated me for a couple days because of it
Enjoys coloring
Walks the opposite direction we want to go any time we go somewhere
Says "mama", "da", "go", "di jit"(did it), "a go"(all gone), "mo"(more), "aww"
Snuggles a lot and loves to give hugs
Says "aww" while he hugs you or a stuffed animal
Doesn't mind sharing and is very tolerant of an occasionally bully brother
Has the saddest sad face
Has the funniest mad face
Makes the cutest surprised face
Can sit through anything as long as snacks are endless
Loves animals
Got a bloody finger after trying to pet a chicken
Guzzles water like it's the best thing he has ever tasted
Thinks it's hilarious to drink the bath water
Signs "Please" and "More" (I've tried teaching him others, but these are the two that normally get edible reinforcement, so they've stuck)
Intrigued with the spice drawer and brings us spices often
Says "mmm" after just about every bite
My fearless escapee
Can't help but dance when he hears music
Plays "ready, set, go" with daddy anytime he picks him up (Makai puts his fist in the air, James says "ready, set" then Makai pulls his fist down and James says, "go", then they run up and down the hall literally laughing all the way.)
Puts his hands out to the side and tilts his head to say, "I don't know"
Totally attached to his binky
Still a little guy
Points to his ear when you ask where just about any body part is
Does not like to perform "tricks" on demand
Has the squishiest tush in all the world
Loves to be held
Laughs any time we play with his bouncing Tigger or his Jack in the Box
Really enjoys having his teeth brushed
Hates when I close the door while using the restroom
Cries a lot
Likes to stand on his head
The squishiest, most snuggly baby in the world and I could just squeeze him.


I'm slightly biased, but I think my kids are pretty great. Time outs or no time outs, I think I'll keep them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow that is crazy! I don't know how old Makai is but he is doing a lot of things that seem like they are fit for an 18 month old. Yay for him! Your boys are so cute!