I've mentioned before how much I love bath time. I think I love it so much because my boys love bath time so much.

After Makai's bath, Ezra took a jacuzzi bath that he went crazy for. There was too much water for Makai, so I opted to exclude him from the fun.
 |
| That little face is my favorite of all his faces. It's his "you made my day" face. I love it. |
 |
| He's so proud of himself anytime he goes under water. |
 |
| Makai was extremely interested in the bath. I think he felt left out :( |
 |
| Aren't babies squatting so adorable? I love it. I think he was trying to jump in. |
 |
| So I put him in the tub again. This is what happened. I guess that's not what he wanted. Look at that sad wittle face. |
 |
| Then he tried to climb out. That was the end of Makai's jacuzzi bath experience. |
It cracks me up how excited kids get when you change up their routine a little bit. I love those bubbly boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment