9.19.2011

The Real James

Warning: This video may contain offensive behavior. My deepest apologies. Also, James is actually a great dancer.

We had a family reunion for my side of the family last month (more to come). My mom made us great t-shirts and asked that we all wear them went we went to some of the parks. James decided that if he had to look like a nerd wearing matching shirts, he would make the most of it.


He carried on for quite awhile until I finally begged him to be normal. He said not until I got the rest of the family to take one nerdy picture. Most of them agreed, so he thankfully returned to a somewhat normal behavior. 


Gotta love him. It's a good thing being normal doesn't run in my family.

4 comments:

Jenn and Kylann said...

Kayleen, this video cracks me up! You should post it on UTUBE. Or send it to me and I will. How did you get it? I thought the DVD's weren't put together yet.

kelsey said...

WOW. lol. That was awesome. I see you are also a great dancer!

Kami said...

Love it! Glad you jumped in there and grooved a little too!

Kami said...

Oh, and what's on your shirt? Is it a "kick me" sign... please say it is!