9.27.2011

Ezra's First Day of Soccer

Ezra had his first day of soccer on the 17th. We have both been looking forward to it for quite awhile. He was so excited when Grandpa got him soccer cleats and socks and his very own soccer ball. I am a volunteer coach for his team too and I love that. We had a lot of fun (me more so than Ezra I think). I would love to be a soccer coach one day.

It was a little crazy with all the kids on his team running in a million different directions, but I expected that. Ezra told me later that his favorite part of soccer was his team. It feels good to be involved.
And... he just looked so darn cute in his little soccer outfit.


Since I was on the field with the kids, this is the only pic I got him in his uniform.



3 comments:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

Fun! That is so cool you are the volunteer coach! And I cannot believe how big your little man is! Stop growing Ez! I just can't handle it! (I guess that means Caity is getting older too. Blast it.)

Jeremy,Jennie said...

SO stinkin cute!!!!! That is awesome that you are a volunteer coach!!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Oh, he is too stinking adorable!!!!! I lovedddd soccer when I was younger (wasn't very good at it) and I'd love to sign E up for it. That's awesome your area has soccer young enough for Ezra! I bet the field was chaos with all of the kids running around, but I'm sure it was rediculously cute too!