I am totally in love. I have 3 boys who feel the same about me. This thing called family is most certainly a blessing from a loving Heavenly Father.
I love my Makie Mak. He truly has a smile that brightens my world.
(I know these pictures are blurry :( My camera is having issues including auto-focus difficulty. Not to mention I'm like the only person in the world who can't take a decent picture.)
Mix a swing with the tickles of a loving daddy and you get auto heart-melting smiles.
Mix a loving, wild daddy with an equally rambunctious 2 year old and you get joyful squeals that would put the care bears out of a job. (My Ezzy is seriously too fast to get a picture of these days. I'm working on it.)
I am totally in love with my family. Not everyday feels this way, so I'm savoring this moment :)







5 comments:
oh he's adorable!! can't get much cuter than that! I think the pictures look great! we need to get together again soon!
Grandma Lene thinks they are adorable boys also. Thanks for sharing, what precious pictures.
he is seriously so adorable. I hope my kids are that cute someday :) And you are such a great mommy. I love reading these. All the time :)
AHhhhh! He is soooooooooOOOOOO cute! I just want to squeeze him! I just got my phone back today - So I'm going to call you and I'm coming over :)
What a cutie! I think it'd be hard to be sad with such a smiley baby. :) I hope my next was is as smiley. Naomi was such a chill and serious baby. haha
Post a Comment