6.02.2011

Kayleen's Fancy Homemade Garlic Bread

And James says I can't cook. Psh..


Yes, my fire alarm went off. I made homemade garlic bread seasoning and I was really excited to taste it, so I popped in a couple new slices and literally sat in front of the oven and watched them. It actually turned out to be delicious when it wasn't on fire.

I have been trying a bunch of new recipes lately and I have actually been getting "mmm's" and "this is really good!" and requests for encores. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but James has truthfully been enjoying my cooking lately. It makes it much more fun to cook when the people you're cooking for actually like the food :) Though I'm still getting used to my oven, so I obviously have some kinks to work out.

5 comments:

Grafulas said...

This post totally makes me laugh! With you, not at you, haha!

Grandma Lene said...

I can hardly wait for you to make me some when I come out next time. Hope you are feeling better and make James take care of you.

Ian Sorensen said...

This made me smile today! Thanks Kayleen!

Don't worry. We all burn stuff once in a while. I should show you the pictures of the hard boiled eggs we made the other day. And I thought you couldn't mess those up.

:)

Tori Bennett said...

So glad to know I'm not the only one this happens to! :)

Katie R said...

I've read this post so many times. Even just the title and picture make me start cracking up. haha Love you Kayleen!