5.16.2011

Where's Mr. Smiles?

(Because blogger had issues a couple days ago and deleted a couple of my posts, I am recreating them.)

About a month ago my baby Kai got sick. It was the first time he's ever really been sick and it was just so sad. He's normally such a smiley, happy, content baby, but for about two days he was just miserable.




Thankfully it didn't last long and he was soon back to his normal, happy self.
It made me realize how much I rely on those sweet smiles. He is my little squish. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost those smiles. His eyes brighten my days and those dimples could swallow my heart every time they appear on his chubby, yummy cheeks. I just love my little Makai and I am so thankful for his smiles that remind me each day to find the joy in motherhood and in life.

4 comments:

Katie R said...

His face was SO sad! Thank you for putting up such adorable happy pictures after the heartbreaking ones. His dimples are to die for. :)

Jenn and Kylann said...

Awww!! He's got chubby little cheeks! I love him!

Katherine Johnston said...

It's always so hard to see such sweet little ones sick. Poor baby. Luckily they bounce back so well. I just can't wait to spend some time with him. His smile just melts your heart! I love my babies so much!

kelsey said...

That picture of his sad little sick face in the swing makes me feel so bad! Sick babies are just so helpless. . . and cute! ha. How did we get lucky with such smiley babies? They are the best. Love his little plaid shirt!