Makai had his 9 month check up today.
For being a 9.1 lb baby, he is pretty little. He has slithered his way down to the 4th percentile in weight. He's now a whopping 16.9 lbs. Only a lb and a half more than he was 3 months ago! He grew 2.5 inches in 3 months though bringing him to the 12th percentile for height. My boys are just little. Sorry kiddos. I think at least the height thing is my fault.
(Photo taken by Rose Stanek)
Makai is at my favorite baby age right now. I just love this stage. He's more curious. He's trying to figure things out and he's way more social and fun to play with. He learned to wave about a month ago, but has since replaced that trick with his favorite; clapping. He loves to clap. I love to watch him.
He's trying to crawl, but has only managed to wiggle himself backwards a couple of feet, so it's a work in progress. He likes to "clock crawl" (turns in full circles while on his belly- totally not a real thing- at least not the term).
He loves big kid food and gets mad if I eat in front of him and then try to feed him something mushy instead of my food.
He started giving me kisses. They're super slobbery and leave my cheek almost dripping sometimes, but I can't get enough of em.
He's sleeping SOOO much better. He and Ezra share a room right now, so we're having some trouble with naps and bedtime only because they wake each other up, but overall he sleeps great.
I am completely obsessed with this little guy. I adore him!

5 comments:
He is oh so cute!!
You have reason to be obsessed! Just look at that little face! And I'm so excited to experience that age again.
that picture is gorgeous. it helps to have such a beautiful baby to photograph, i'm sure.
he is a little peanut! i think scarlett is little, but i don't know if she is down under 17 lbs. i love this stage too. aw, clapping is the best. . . i can't wait!
Such a cute picture!! Makai is such a cute little guy! I remember that being my favorite stage with Calin also. It's so fun!
I'm in love.
Post a Comment