5.15.2011

Pathetic

(Since Blogger had issues and deleted a couple of my posts, I am trying to recreate them.)

Yes, this is James changing a poopy diaper. I mean c'mon! He only has to change like one every other week, MAYBE. Actually, maybe that's the problem ... he just needs to change more. I sort of gave up that fight awhile ago though. Apparently, moms are for wiping poop and dads are for getting them wound up at bed time.



At least he isn't this bad!

4 comments:

Katie R said...

I'm so lucky that Colin's so good at changing diapers. I didn't change a single diaper when I was in the hospital with Naomi. Maybe James will get used to it eventually?

Jeremy,Jennie said...

Hahahaha that is awesome!!!! Dad's and diapers, the two just don't always go, do they? So the pictures of Makai in the post just before this one were SO stinkin adorable!!!! I miss that little handsome face!!

Katherine Johnston said...

SO FUNNY! Come on James, be a man! LOL

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Way to go James!!!