For Mother's Day James made me breakfast, let me try to take a nap (we live in an apartment complex, naps are difficult), and he gave me a gift card to go to the spa.
He also got me a card.
What's wrong with this picture?
I'll tell ya... He got me the EXACT same card the year before! Hahaha! He even signed it "your stud" each year. I always tell people that our fights are about the same things over and over and over again. Now here's proof that our lives don't really change much as time goes on.
I got my grand spa pedicure last week and loved it! There's nothing more relaxing to me than having clean, pretty-ish feet. Although they wanted to charge an extra $10 for french tip! Ridiculous, right? So, I opted for the free glitter toes instead. Happy feet. I still have money on my gift card, so I'm trying to decide what to get next.
Overall, Mother's Day was great and I'm so happy to be a lady. Kids or no kids, we still deserve chocolates, flowers and pampering.

1 comment:
AH!!! I laughed outloud- that is too funny! That is cool about the spa- you deserve pampering! (and my toes deserve some attention as well. :)
Post a Comment