Fun!!! I'm happy for you the weather is warming up! So Makai's little smiles are just about the cutest thing ever!!!! And I love that Ezra is totally kicking back to swing!
Poor Naomi. Her lazy mom doesn't take her to the park enough. Maybe when it's warmer and we live across the street from one. :) I mean, just look at those kids! They're having so much fun!
4 comments:
Fun!!! I'm happy for you the weather is warming up! So Makai's little smiles are just about the cutest thing ever!!!! And I love that Ezra is totally kicking back to swing!
That littlest man has the BEST dimples I've ever seen. Love him!!!
Poor Naomi. Her lazy mom doesn't take her to the park enough. Maybe when it's warmer and we live across the street from one. :) I mean, just look at those kids! They're having so much fun!
Makai. I think I am in love. (is that creepy?)
Post a Comment