Makai likes to play with Ezra’s toys. There are many times when Ezra is really great at sharing. He’ll just randomly hand Makai his toys throughout the day.
Makai’s favorites are Ezra’s cars. That’s probably because that’s what Ezra plays with the most. However, there are many days when whatever Makai plays with Ezra wants.
I have always told Ezra he is allowed to have “special toys” that we put away when his friends come to play. He has decided that there are some days when everything that Makai touches is his special toy. He snatches things from him and then walks away scowling and deeply grumbling, “My special!” Every time I hear him say that I can’t help but think that my child is slightly possessed by a creature known as Gollum.
Here is one of Ezra's "My Special"/taunting moments:
Why is it that kids will neglect a toy for weeks or even months and then the second it is in someone else’s hands it is all they want to play with? Poor Makai just stands by waiting for mommy to rescue him from “creature”.


5 comments:
I LOVE Makai's face in that second picture. I can just imagine him thinking "Hey! I was just playing with that!" or something of the sort. What an adorably expressive face. :)
Haha! Makai's face in that second one is priceless!
I didn't realize I was signed in as Mike. That last comment was from me, Erica...
What perfect pictures for your post! Makai's expression is too cute!
Hahaha, if looks could kill!
Post a Comment