5.04.2011

Adventures in Babysitting

Last week we spent some time babysitting for some friends of ours. They have a huge house, so it's always fun to play pretend while we're there. We watched their two youngest children. Riley is 6 and Jaxon is 5. We've stayed with them a handful of times before. Ezra LOVED always having someone to play with.


We were extra busy to say the least. Okay, I was extra busy. James wasn't there much since he had to work and didn't have time to make the drive each night.



Here are the kids doing one of our many crafts:





Here they are after the craft. I think I wore them out. The feeling was mutual.
This is where Big Mak slept. That whole tub and he chose to snuggle up to the cold, hard side...
They all played so well together. Riley and Jaxon are great kids. They are so much fun and so sweet to Ezra and Makai. We miss them already.

2 comments:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

HAHAHA! The picture of Ezra on the couch and Makai in the tub crack me up! They are the cutest little boys!

Jenn and Kylann said...

Haha! That's too cute!! I can't wait to meet little Mak Daddy! He's as cute a baby as you were. Love you sister!