My big sister Jenn (aka Jenny or Poopsnot):
She has two kids. Two boys.

My Sister-in-law Jamie ( My older brother's wife. She also has the best laugh.):
She has two kids; one boy and one girl.
She has two kids; one boy and one girl.
My sister-in-law Erica (James' oldest and therefore wisest sister):
She has four kids. Two girls followed by two boys.

My sister-in-law Amy (James' second oldest and sweetest sister):
She has four kids. Also two girls and two boys.
(This is the only pic I could find of her on this computer, so here's her family for you too.)

My sister-in-law Katie (James' most fiesty sister):
She has two girls and a baby boy due in June.

None of them are going to appreciate me posting a picture of them. Sorry. I love all of them. I was blessed with Jenn at birth because she prayed for me, and the other four I was blessed with because I prayed for them. There's nothing quite like having a sister. Especially when they're all older and more experienced than I am and can laugh at me or with me while we all journey through motherhood.

2 comments:
I don't mind. It's not a bad picture. There are FAR worse ones you can put up, that I wouldn't be too happy with. ;o) I love you too, sis!
I don't mind either. I wanted to let you know that I read all of your posts and that I check in almost daily for updates and when a wk goes by and there wasn't any posts yet I have a moment of silence lol. I think you are an awesome mom! I can relate on almost everything you post and wish I could write as well as you! I love you Kayleen!
Post a Comment