Ezra loves to do everything just like his daddy. I have a picture of him doing pull-ups with daddy on our pull-up bar, but like everything else, it is on our inaccessible computer. It's true that children mimic almost everything their parents do and say, but it is especially more true that Ezra mimics EVERYTHING daddy does and says. He does push-ups, pull-ups, jumps off of everything, wants to go to work and loves playing racquetball. The other night James told Ezra he could come with him to his racquetball league if he finished his dinner first. That little boy rushed to the table and shoveled in bite after bite and was so excited when he finished in time to go out with daddy.
I love how much he adores his daddy and it makes me even happier to see how much James adores his boys.
1 comment:
that is so cute he finished his food in time to go...I love seeing Caity smile every time her dad gets home- families are just happy things.
Post a Comment