3.22.2011

Day 22: White Water Rafting

[Deleware+River+Trip+Labor+Day+09+155.JPG]
I LOVE White Water Rafting. My Grandfather was very into white water rafting even in his "old" age. September 2009 Ezra had his first rafting trip and he loved it too. We went out with My sister-in-law Erica, her husband Dusty, their four kids and my father-in-law Duane. We went through very calm water since we had 5 kids on board, but it was still fun. I want to go again so badly. I'm so eager to go through higher class rapids, but the mild water is worth seeing the joy on Ezzy's face. We also went kayaking on this trip and I think Ezra liked that even more. James and I were just dreaming the other day about how fun it would be to get a double kayak and then go out around the Bay back in Maryland. It's making me homesick and summer-sick just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Grandma Lene said...

Well move back here and you will be able to go anytime you want.

Jenn and Kylann said...

I second that! Just cause we plan on moving back home too. Ezra looks so little in this picture! So cute! I'm jealous. I've never been before. Just canoeing.