He's a special child. Okay, not in that way. He's just so strange sometimes. All parents probably (hopefully) have moments where they think their kids are weird mostly because they are taken by surprise that they thought of whatever they just did or said. There's also those moments when they do or say something that happens by accident and it CRACKS me up!
Ezra provides me with many of those moments. I love watching him become independent as he's discovering new, "grown-up" things about the world.
Like getting dressed by himself:
(The creepy eyes ^ are my camera's version of red-eye correction.)
He was so proud that I almost left his pants tucked into his socks when we went to church. I didn't, but I thought about it.
He also got his first pair of light-up shoes from Grandma Lene. I don't know why, but light-up shoes just makes him seem like a big kid. I want a pair too. He loves them. He stomps his feet every where he goes just to get them to light-up. He almost wore them to bed the first night he got them.
There's something about Ezra and it makes me smile.
Oh and Happy St. Patty's Day. Definitely not wearing green. Oops. My Nana would be so disappointed.



1 comment:
OH! Always love little ones dressing themselves! Annnnnnnnd diapers on the head is ALWAYS a bonus.
Post a Comment