This is what Ezra's room looked like the other night:
I asked him to clean up some of his toys, so this is how he proves his defiance. James came home and actually asked me who made this mess. Hmm... We sat down and worked on this mess together. Ezra had so much fun cleaning up. He just hates to do it alone. I think he makes messes just partly because he enjoys cleaning up together. Probably also because it's fun. He will clean up almost the entire mess by himself as long as I'm sitting with him.
This is another reason he likes to dump out his toys. Obviously the baskets containing his toys are meant as helmets, not storage. My bad.
This is Makai's new favorite activity. Ezra has fun bouncing him around in it. We love watching Makai bounce all around smiling and screeching. The other day he got turned away from us and he couldn't figure out how to turn it around so he just kept swinging and twisting his head until he could see us. It became quite the game for him. I love how easily amused babies are.
Happy Sunday Everyone!



2 comments:
Our toy boxes are movie seats :)
Did you get rid of your red couch, or just rearrange the room? Oh how I long to be able to see these fun times in real time. Makai is soooo cute! As is Ezra!
Post a Comment