3.28.2011

Day 28: Sleeping Babies

I am guilty of being the mom who goes into her children's room about 20 times a night to watch them sleep before I finally retire. I'm even guilty of  peeking on them in the middle of the night. Ezra always looks so much bigger while he's sleeping. He also looks so much sweeter, but who doesn't?

From the beginning of Makai's life he has fought going to sleep. He's like his brother in this regard. I've always made it a point to put him down awake and let him fall asleep on his own. He's just not the calmest when he's falling asleep. He doesn't usually cry unless he's waking up in the middle of the night (still 3 or 4 times). Usually he just throws himself around and gets twisted in the blankets. That's where my confession of being one of those moms who watches her children sleep becomes beneficial. He almost always has a blanket over his head:

And he always looks so peaceful and adorable. There's only one thing I love more than sleeping babies: Cuddly, fresh-out-of-the-tub babies!

I'm totally proud to be one of those moms...

No comments: